Here are the notes from the meeting held by the NDP Steering Group on 18th February 2018
- Fiona Mullins from Community First Oxfordshire(CFO)came to the meeting to present to the Steering Group the services they provide to support communities with the development of their neighbourhood plans. They have helped 35 communities create their neighbourhood plans over the last 4 years so have a great deal of expertise.
- The Steering group agreed to request a breakdown of costings from CFO and the services they can offer us.
- The Chairman has completed an application to the Big Lottery but this will be submitted once we have more information from CFO discussions
- The Steering Group then confirmed plans for the forthcoming community engagement meetings taking place on 24th and 28th .The main role of the Steering Group at the events is to encourage all attendees to complete the one-page questionnaire and hand it in before leaving. The one-page questionnaire will start a robust process of evidence gathering from the community.
- Steering Group members were asked to remind residents that there will be another, more detailed household survey in due course which will take into account feedback from the February engagements. NDP is not a short process so residents should be encouraged to keep up to date with progress by visiting the parish website and reading parish newsletters.
- The Steering Group approved the draft letter which will be sent to land owners who put forward their land for development, acknowledging that their proposed site has been registered
Any member of the community who feels they would like to join the NDP steering group please contact us further information.