This consultation has now closed
The draft Kidmore End Neighbourhood Development Plan (KENDP) has been prepared by volunteers living in our parish. It is information led, underpinned by robust evidence and community views collected over the last three years.
Our aim is to create a positive, realistic plan which protects the rural character of the parish and prevents inappropriate development.
We are delighted that the draft KENDP is generating so much interest. There is a lot of discussion taking place in the community, which is positive and encouraging, however, we are aware of a number of inaccuracies currently circulating. Please take the time to read either the full draft KENDP or the summary before you complete the survey so that you are fully informed.
The regulation 14 consultation period is being extended to 16th January 2021. This will enable as many parishioners as possible to respond to the draft plan at this challenging time.
Please note Appendix B5 Kidmore End Facilitation Report September 2020 (draft) has now been superseded by B5 Kidmore End Facilitation Report November 2020.
The draft KENDP is available to read in two formats (full and summary):
The Kidmore End Draft NDP is the full draft KENDP and includes a lot of detail and technical information. This is the document which residents, landowners and other stakeholders are invited to comment on and is the document that will be updated following this consultation for scrutiny by the inspector.
The Summary KENDP is a community focused document. It summarises all the key points from the main KENDP and shows how community feedback has helped to shape the policies.
The KENDP is supported by a number of appendices which can be found below:
- Appendix A: Additional Parish Maps
- Appendix B: Housing and Policy (B1 Kidmore End Site Options and Assessment Report, B2 Kidmore End Facilitation Report, B3 Housing Requirement and Allocation Paper, B4 Evidence Base and Policy Development Report, B5 Kidmore End Facilitation Report November 2020)
- Appendix C: Landscape (C1 Kidmore End Landscape Sensitivity Study, C2a Topic Paper on Kidmore End Local Valued Landscape, C2b Appendix Local Valued Landscape Assessment)
- Appendix D: D1-6 Visual and Spatial Character, D6 Appendix Draft Record Sheets – Open Spaces
- Appendix E: Community Engagement (E1 NDP Household Survey 2018 Results, E2 September 2019 Survey Results, E3 NDP Community Q&A 2020, E4 Community Concerns v Policy Matrix)
- Appendix F: Official Documents (F1 Kidmore End Designated Neighbourhood Area letter and F2 Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA) Screening Statement)
- Web links to documents referenced
You can also provide your comments by emailing email@example.com.
If you know anyone you think would be interested in this consultation, who is shielding or does not have access to the internet, we would appreciate your help in telling them about it. Please ask them to call 01189723456 between 9am and 11am Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org to access the consultation materials.
This consultation has now closed.