Meetings are usually held on the penultimate Wednesday of every month at 20:00 hrs in the Church Room in Kidmore End. All are welcome. A meeting agenda will be posted on this page prior to every meeting. There is a ten-minute slot in the course of normal business where members of the public may raise issues of concern.
To raise matters with the Parish Council, please feel free to contact your nearest Councillor or, for a more formal approach, you may wish to write to the Clerk:
30 Venetia Close
8 September 2021
A meeting of the Parish Council will be held at the Diamond Jubilee Pavilion, Gallowstree Common Recreation Ground on Wednesday 15 September 2021 at 8pm, to transact the business in the agenda set out below.
R F PENFOLD
Clerk of the Council
A G E N D A
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 21 July 2021
- Report of the County Councillor
- Report of the District Councillor
- Open Session – 10 minutes duration – when the public may ask questions and make statements
- Membership of the Council
- Matters arising on the Minutes
- Consultation on Planning Matters
- Action of Plans Sub-Committee (if any)
Oxfordshire Association of Local Councils – Members’ updates
John Howell MP – Catch-ups with parish councils
Oxfordshire County Council – Project Gigabit
Oxfordshire County Council – Speed limit, Tokers Green
10 Report of Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Committee
11 Report of the Kidmore End Playing Fields Committee
12 Report of Rights of Way Committee
13 Report of Transport Committee
- Reports of Meetings, Conferences etc
- Exclusion of public
- Part 2 Minutes of the meeting held on 21 July 2021
Future meeting dates
20 October 2021, 15 December 2021, 19 January 2022, 16 February 2022, 23 March 2022, 20 April 2022, 18 May 2022
Parish Council minutes and other documents
These are in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format.
If you don’t already have an Adobe Reader, you can download it here.