Kidmore End is a village and civil parish in South Oxfordshire, centred 4 miles (6 km) NNW of Reading, Berkshire. The parish is about 3 miles (5 km) long at its longest (north-west to south-east) and includes the named localities of Gallowstree Common by a wooded common, Cane End, Chalkhouse Green and Tokers Green.
It is located in the low Chiltern Hills, partly in the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The A4074 from Reading towards Oxford passes through the west of the parish.
The village is dispersed into four built-up streets or small clusters of homes and has half-timbered cottages, housing ranging from early Georgian to a few late 20th century and early 21st century homes and a public house, the New Inn.
Kidmore End is home to The Church of England parish church of Saint John the Baptist, which was built in 1852.
It also has a village school, which was opened in 1856 and is now a Church of England primary school.
The nearest shop, café and small business services are in Sonning Common, centred 0.5 miles (1 km) north-east.